Followers

Monday 23 July 2012

Harlequin in disguise


 Hi Everyone
It's Week two of our fortnightly challenge at Art With No Boundaries Anything Goes/ bonus round Clowning around
         I have used Harlequin oval from week 1 and made a mask for her from Harlequin square. The background paper and tickets are  from an old circus flyer. I cut the jester's hat on my silhouette cutting machine from card stock and sanded it to make it look old. I used prisma pencils to colour the mask. Please check out the rest of the Teams designs they are stunning. I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ Lets see those  Layers 5 or more

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card you made and creative to use both harlequins in on card! =) The tickets are great! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome. I love the circus theme with the ephemera. You are so creative and clever to use the square harlequin as a mask for the oval one. Very cool project, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful with the circus ephemera. The hat you added is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect hat and flyer to go with this Harlequin. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the harequin! The hat is great too. I haven't got a silhouette but I might NEED one...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, This is absolutely wonderful, I love how you made my Harlequin design into a circus poster type card and it was so clever of you to use two Harlequin at the same time with one being the mask, that was truly inventive. I also love all the extra bits you added including the cirrus tickets, all the elements you added set a wonderful overall mood and makes me want to go to the circus.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting