Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Baby Kaden

Hi Everyone
I was asked to make three baby boy cards by a  work colleague and this is one of them. I have used a Mo Manning digi called baby boy ( sooo!!! Cute). My Grandson is due in three weeks and I can't wait.
Anyway I coloured him with promarkers and prisma pencils,  matted and layered him onto a die cut heart and doily. I used backing papers ribbons and embellies from my stash. I will be entering this into the following challenges.http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything goes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ monochromatic

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby card. The image and doily makes such a nice combination, and I like the symmetry of this card, with the three ribbon bows in one corner and the ABC brads in another. The banner with sentiment works as a nice decorative element too. Spotted your lovely card on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is so beautiful the image is adorable the soft colours and design are superb thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!! Such a beautiful card hunnie, love the image and your design is really stunning...
    Thanks for sharing such a lovely card with us this week at Make it Monday...

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous baby card Paula. Fab image, pretty papers and a great layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous baby card!!! I love the colors and the very soft and precious image you've colored up. SO stinkin' cute. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting