Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

The vintage circus




Hi All 
I fell in love with the above images from A Day For Daisies The Vintage Circus, the pigs are great too can't wait to play with them. I used core'ordination card stock from their vintage collection flower power a B-C-E tag template. I stamped with distress inks and embossed with a harlequin and polkadots cuttlebug folder sanded and distressed. Coloured the digi images with promarkers and prisma pencils, added ribbon,buttons and flowers from my stash and I will be entering this card into the following challenge A Day For Daisies The vintage Circus and polka dots, http://useyourstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/color-challenge-34.html http://artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/anything-goes-fit-to-be-tied-week-2.html

11 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my Doodle Pieces blog. Just popped in to have a look around your blog too and I'm so glad I did. All of your work is simply amazing. Your Vintage Circus is a true work of Art and I can appreciate the workmanship and attention to detail you have put into it. Thank you also for sharing your piece with us in our Anything Goes / Fit to be Tied challenge on Art With No Boundaries. Hope you will join us again

    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant triptych. I would love to go to this circus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card you made! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing creation! Wow I love those images - think I need to check them out asap LOL!!! So glad you linked up to our Art With No Boundaries Challenge - I really hope we see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! So much work and detail.
    Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge. I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what can I say, this is a wonderful piece of art! So much detail, this is quite inspiring! The colours, the textures, just great!
    Thank you for joining us at the Art With No Boundaries challenge and thank you for sharing your lovely creation!
    Hope you'll join us again!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula,

    Congratulations on being featured for the beautiful project you submitted to our Anything Goes / Fit to be Tied challenge on Art With No Boundaries, and Thank You for sharing your wonderful work with us. This truly is a beautiful piece.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being featured on Art With No Boundaries. Your creation is amazing and stunning.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on having your art featured on Art With No Boundaries, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an awesome tri-fold card! I love the vintage look you achieved! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, man! Inspiring work... beautiful!
    Made me go get those images too.
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting