Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

The village Green

Hi Everyone
I thought that I would share this card with you. My dad who is 80 years young is a water colourist.  He  paints the picture about postcard size and I then mount it onto a card. This one is for my brother's birthday. He is a keen cricketer.  This year dad has painted 70 pictures for Christmas, for family and friends. So far I have mounted half of them. Last Christmas everyone loved receiving their cards because it was an original piece of art.  On this one I have stamped with indigoblu stamps and used Tim Holtz distress inks. This is the first birthday card that he has done. I think my brother is going to love it. And yes I end up making my own christmas and birthday cards LOL. Anyway thanks for stopping by Night Night x

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Paula, your Dad is obviously very talented.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting